Grihnova Solutions Private Limited will not collect any personal information unless the User elects to provide it to us. The Website or any telephonic interaction requires Users to provide their name, location, contact information including email address and a phone number to register as a User. We may collect data, feedback, comments of any nature before, during, and after the provision of Services or otherwise, online or offline, like call recordings or online activity on Website, in connection with the Services, relating to you, your property or otherwise.
We may collect certain information that does not identify you or any other individual directly such as: (a) website usage information; (b) browser and device information, including operating system; (c) demographic information such as postcode, address, preferences and interests; (d) other information relevant to User surveys and/or offers.
The information described above will collectively constitute “Personal Information”, excluding information that is not identifiable to any single User.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Services, you will need to register submitting your name, address, telephone number and email address through the registration page on the website or via call/ SMS/ Whatsapp to us. You will also have to provide additional optional information to Grihnova Solutions Private Limited for providing you with customized solution. During the user
registration process, Grihnova Solutions Private Limited will collect the above mentioned Personal Information.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited may also collect Personal Information that you post in service requests, feedback, and any comments or discussions you post on any social networking sites of our Company or its affiliates or any comments you disclose during interaction with other Users of the Website to improve User experience.
- If Grihnova Solutions Private Limited deems it necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties to the extent permitted by law, or information to verify any identification details provided during registration.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited and its third party service providers may use tracking technologies to collect information about your use of the Website and Services, such as Log data including browser types and settings, internet protocol address, date and time of your service request, device information including type of device, settings of device, operating system, crash data, unique device identifiers, device location and referring URL’s, Cookie, web beacons or similar technologies to log data depending on how you access the Website, our company’s social media pages, and third party websites. Cookies (small file stored on your computer hard drive containing information about you) may be used by Grihnova Solutions Private Limited to transfer information about your use of the Website including but not limited to the browser type used by you, the browser language, date and time of your visits and search preferences and to evaluate the success of advertising campaigns for our Services.
Usage of Information
Grihnova Solutions Private Limited may use your Personal Information collected for any of the following reasons:
- To authenticate your usage of the Website and Services, personalize / improve content on the Website or offers of Service, and fulfil Services required by you
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways
- To research, analyze User preferences and patterns and improvise our Service capabilities for you
- To send promotional emails or call you, with special offers or other information, based on the enquiry that you made with us. In case you do not want us to contact you about new services or promotional offers, you may explicitly inform us and we will abide by your preference.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited may use your demographic information for the promotion of Services to target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- To enforce the Terms and Conditions, dispute resolution and to protect the Users.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties without your consent except as required by Law.
Disclosure of Information
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited may share User’s Personal Information with relevant employees and Service providers to be able to understand and service the request of the User or provide customer support. Information may include but not be limited to User’s requirements and contact details.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited may disclose your Personal Information (i) to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or as directed by any governmental authority, (ii) to investigate/prevent unauthorized or illegal activities.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited may contract with various third parties to help us administer, provide and improve the Services and these providers have access to your Personal Information only as necessary to perform services for us.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited uses commercially reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction by any third party. All employees and data processors of Grihnova Solutions Private Limited, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding the above, Grihnova Solutions Private Limited in no way guarantees that such information including will not be accessed disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of firewalls and secured server software. Grihnova Solutions Private Limited hereby disclaims any liability related to a security breach or loss of your information to the greatest extent permissible by law.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website/ Social Media platforms may contain links to other websites of interest. Therefore, Grihnova Solutions Private Limited cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Policy.
Content Submitted by You
If you post your own content on the Website/ Social Media Platforms of our Company and its affliates, including your comments, feedback, pictures or any other information, your Posting may become public and Grihnova Solutions Private Limited cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy. Once you publicly post a service request, offer, feedback containing any Personal Information onto the Website/ Social Media Platforms of our Company, you may not be able to change or remove it.
Third Party Ad Networks
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited will retain your Personal Information for the period you are registered as a User and as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Grihnova Solutions Private Limited shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any of the information provided by you.
- Once Grihnova Solutions Private Limited has deleted or removed your Account, you agree that Grihnova Solutions Private Limited shall not be responsible for any Personal Information that was not included within your deleted and/or removed Account that remains on the Website.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mayank Krishna (“Grievance Officer”).
Mr. Mayank Krishna (Grievance Officer)
Grihnova Solutions Private Limited
A-16/A, Hariom Marg, Manyawas, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020, Rajasthan